10 Reasons why Castech should be your number 1 CNC Machinist
1) At Castech we are proud to be ISO 9001:2008 accredited. We work in accordance to our Quality Assurance Manual to ensure we meet the highest quality expectations. This is reflected in the excellent quality of our CNC Machined components.
2) We provide a variety of surface finishes including wet paint, powder coat, anodising and alochroming. Require a different finish? Just ask. We have a host of approved sub-contract surface finishes who are all competitively priced. We aim to supply your components complete to drawing specification.
3) We machine a variety of different materials such as Stainless Steal, Mild Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Acetal, ABS, Acrylic, Nylon and more.
4) At Castech we offer very short lead times and are regularly delivering low to medium batches within 1 to 2 weeks.
5) We have state of the art Milling and Turning centres that offer a comprehensive CNC Machining service, perfect for the low to medium batches that we deliver.
6) At Castech we manufacture CNC Machined components for a variety of different industries including Aerospace, Military, Medical, Automotive, Electronics and more.
7) Our general tolerance is ±0.1mm but we regularly work to the nearest micron. We believe this will perfectly match your component(s) specification.
8) We are an experienced sub-contract CNC Machinist, regularly machining an extensive list of free issued castings/components.
9) All of our components are packaged carefully and securely, ensuring they arrive to you in the same condition that they left us. Our standard shipping service is TNT Express (insured, next day delivery). If you require a different courier/service, please ask.
10) Our prices are very competitive and we are always looking to reduce the cost wherever possible, adding value for our customers.
For more information on our CNC Machining, please click here.