10 Reasons to Source Castings with Castech
1) We offer free design consultation to help ensure your component(s) are suited to our Casting methods.
2) We offer Sand Casting, Pressure Die Casting, Gravity Die Casting and Investment Casting – we have your casting requirements covered!
3) Our quotations are thorough, fast and competitive.
4) We have our own in-house CNC Machine Shop – helping to reduce costs and speed up lead times.
5) We offer a host of surface finishes including Wet Paint, Powder Coat, Heat Treatment, Anodise, Alochrom and more.
6) We are ISO 9001:2008 accredited. We work in accordance to our QA Manual to ensure quality is exceptional throughout the order process.
7) Our customers keep coming back! We are regularly receiving exceptionally positive feedback from our much valued customers.
8) All manufacturing is done in the United Kingdom – eliminating risk, ensuring high quality and speeding up delivery time.
9) Our tooling is state of the art and permanent – guaranteeing you quality Castings.
10) We can provide any quality documents that you require (Inspection Reports, Certificate of Conformity etc).
For more information on our Casting processes, please click here.